Random Thoughts

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What a gift!

Last night before going to bed, E told her mom that she wanted to have a funny dream. Well, around 5:30 am, I heard her laughing hysterically from her bedroom. Sure enough, she was still asleep. She giggled for at least 15 minutes, and ended up waking her sister and her mom--but not herself.

When she finally woke up for school, she told me that she just pictured the funny dream before bed, then fell asleep and dreamt it. What an incredible skill. I wish I could do that!

For the record, she dreamt of mischievous sheep who built some jetpacks, escaped from their wicked farmer to New York City (although they considered going to Paris), and landed on top of the Empire State Building, from which they parachuted to the ground. Hilarious highjinx, I'm sure you'll agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home